BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 10 January 2011

Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara

 I was asked to do a post on my all time favourite Mascara, so here goes guys :D
 My all time favourite mascara is ''BENEFIT'' Bad Gal Lash, I love this mascara because it makes my eyelashes look sexy, sultry and it can be as bad as you want it to be. Meaning you can make your eyelashes look as dramatic and voluminous as you like starting from one coat!
I was drawn to this Mascara because of its distinct packaging and dramatic bold writing plus its packaging features my two favourite colours :D. As far as the image on the packaging is concerned the Bad Gal Lash Mascara promises Big fanned out eyelashes, and this could not be more true, I love this mascara and since the first time I purchased it I have being buying it since! Having said this it is quite difficult to remove if you apply more than 2 coats, But because it is a fabulous product I have looked beyond that :).
 This mascara comes in other colours such as Blue,Purple and Brown but I have not tried these colours so I am not sure what the pigment would be like. 



Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara is £16.50 and available to buy Online or from your local House of Fraser, Debenhams and Selfridge's store.

0 comments: