BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Creating the perfect ''SMOKEY EYE''

''Smokey'' eye has fast become one of the most popular make-up trends to date, every make-up application I do a Smokey eye. The smoky eye is fabulous it gives your make-up a extra pizazz, whilst still being able to maintain a natural look. There are many different colours and techniques that you can use to create the ''Perfect'' Smokey eye, I am going to show you my favourite one which I use on myself and my clients.
Too create a 'Smokey eye' you will need the following equipment;

- MAC Black tied eye shadow £11.50 
- MAC Typographic eye shadow £11.50 
- MAC Powerpoint Eye pencil £11.50
- Mac liquid liner £14.00 
- MAC 209 Eye liner brush £14.00
- MAC 210 Precise Eye liner brush £14.00

I know these products are rather pricey but you can use any make-up brand to create this look e.g Barry M, Miss sporty, Revlon, Sleek, Maybeline Etc..

This is the video I show people when they want to recreate the Smokey eye I did on them, this video shows you exactly how to create the perfect Smokey eye if still in doubt please contact me and I will do a video tutorial for you guys. 

xoxo GlamBarbie

0 comments: