BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 5 January 2011

''HOT'' NEWYEAR SUPER TOOLS!

2011 is about to get 10 times better with these make-up super tools, make-up is about to get even more appealing. 
 I think I can vouch for 90% of girls when it comes to putting on false eyelashes, lets not beat around the bush it is very challenging; Glue on your fingers, Not applying glue correctly and after all that the eyelashes decide they do not want to stick. Fear not as someone has answered our prayers.
 E.l.f cosmetics has feautured on their website a fabulous false eye-lash kit which includes;

- Hollywood false eyelashes 
- Eyelash stand 
- False eyelash applicator 
- Adhesive Glue 

This fabulous set costs only £3.50 I have purchased a set for myself and my clients, and I rate it 10/10.. Go and place your orders GlamBarbies.. XOXO

0 comments: