BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 8 January 2011

My Hot beauty buys ♥

So today I went shopping in my local shopping centre and headed to the superdrug store, I just wanted to purchase a coral nail varnish by Rimmel and needless to say I nearly ended up purchasing the entire makeup section (SMH). I am overly impressed with what I brought so you know that I had to blog my purchases and show you guys :D 

1 - Colour works Smokin look book, this is amazing guys it includes eye shadows, eye liner , eye dust ETC. It even contains a step by step guide which is extremely useful. Definitely a HOT beauty buy was £5.99 I got it for £2.99 complete bargain. 
 Have you tried Colour works Smokin look book? 


2 - When it comes to my face I like to make sure I am using a good facial wash after all what's the point in wearing makeup if you don't look after the skin underneath. I usually use clearisal ultra deep pore treatment scrub, but I thought I would try something different this time around and I found St Ives invigorating scrub.
Which contains 90% naturally derived ingredients, it cost me £4.38 which is cheaper then the previous cleanser I used to purchase :D Perfect! 
 My first time using it was this evening and can I just say ''Why have I only just discovered this product ?'' My face felt absoulutley amazing, I felt refreshed, cleansed and exfoliated!
Have your tried any St Ives products?
You can purchase it Online or from your local Superdrug store.





0 comments: