BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 19 January 2011

NARS Lipgloss

Hey Guy's and Gal's, as much as I eat, sleep and live for makeup can you believe I have never tried NARS makeup!! 
One of my new years resouloutions was to try a different brand of makeup, ( NARS :)
Today I went to my local Selfridge's store and headed straight to the NARS counter. O.M.G why have I only just discovered this makeup brand, as soon as I walked in I was fascinated by all the beautiful colours, the way how the ladies working in there left me to browse and as soon as I looked confused they came over and asked if I needed any help :) perfect!

 Because it was my first time buying NARS I decided that I was only going to buy something small, so I chose " Perfect Match Lip Gloss " in the shade '' Angelika '' which leaves your lips a cotton candy colour, sparkling silver and gold.
I usually always wear a lipstick underneath a lipgloss because I think that lipgloss has a extremely thin texture, I was so surprised with NARS that this lipgloss looked perfect without needing  to put lipstick underneath RESULT! 
I am so impressed with my beauty buy you guys definitely need to purchase this product.
This lipgloss even has the matching blusher :D  may I just add that these lipgloss's are Limited edition so unfortunately they will not be around forever, that's even more of a reason for you to go on a beauty splurge. 

These are the Shades in the collection; 

•Albatross (luminous glow)
•Angelika (cotton candy pink with gold and silver sparkle)
•Oasis (sparkling pink champagne)
•Super Orgasm (peachy pink with gold glitter)
•Luster (sheer golden apricot)



This lipgloss is available to buy from your local selfridges store at £17.50  or you can purchase it from the NARS website.


0 comments: