BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 16 January 2011

Pink Lipstick

Hey my beautiful followers/ viewers.
I really apologise for being M.I.A I haven's been feeling very well :(, but it feels so good to be back :).. 
So I've been wearing MAC Girl about town lipstick for quite a while and I decided that I wanted a    more natural look on the lip ( Girl about town can be very in your face, especially when you wear it with lip liner like me Lol ).
 I really liked the Pink Friday lipstick that Nicki Minaj brought out with MAC ( Unfortunately this is not being sold any more), I've been searching around for that same colour lipstick everywhere.
I've always thought to myself will that colour be a bit to bright for me, oh what the heck I found the colour guys and can I just say. O.M.G it looks fabulous. To all my ebony sisters if you feel that you cannot wear a bright/pale pink lipstick YES YOU CAN!!!! :D
I brought the brand ''17'' Lasting Fix shade Dreamy 


Here is the link where you can purchase it from if you want a change of lipstick I highly recommend this one guys. It is a bargain at £4.29 aswell ' PERFECT'


MAC also do a pink lipstick '' Pink Nouveau ''   which I have purchased before but I found that it was  Quite Matte and very pale which wasn't the look I was trying to achieve. But it may be to your guys liking, so here's the link and you guys can check it out for yourselves :D.




0 comments: